View Profile mr-a

27 movie Reviews with Responses

All 143 Reviews

not enough sounds

I need more sounds. Sounds are good. And voices. those are good too. Oh, and music would be nice. Music is good also.

kode-man-2005 responds:

Maybe I will put some more sounds, and music. Thanks for the idea.

Front Page Material!

That was Mega-Omega B*tch-@$$! Make the sequel NOW!

CheveLoco responds:

front page..i wish..:P

Why doesn't anyone use caller ID?

Will I still die in 7 days if I BLAM this movie?

skippy-the-Squirrel responds:

yes. muahaha

Brian Rulz.

With a capitol Z.

Livecorpse responds:

YTEAH MAN HE IS SOCOOL HE SHOULD BE BIGER THAN FEMINEM

that's gay

and nobody even bought Ikaruga. That's the dumbest-@$$ crossover ever. HO.

Frankenroc responds:

As of the time of this writing, you haven't made any Flash movies. Perhaps you should make a couple movie of your own before you start bashing others. At the very least, constructive criticism is better than just saying "this is dumb."

Secondly, more people know of Ikaruga than you think. But even so, you don't need the story of Ikaruga to enjoy the series.

the stick figure's name "RON HARRIS"?

and you stole that wire bit from the movie "cube", didn't you? you dirty eric-@$$!
In fact, the whole cubical death chamber thing is taken from cube! SHENANIGANS!

Ringfinger responds:

Yes the Stick Figure''s name is Ron Harris. And I haven't even seen the Cube. i got the 'Wire' Idea from Ghost ship.

Brandon is the gay emperor

The color purple is not the same color as the color orange. This movie was good, but the color brown is made by mixing the colors green and red. Red is a primary color, and green is a compound color made by mixing blue and yellow...what?

Molzahn responds:

In the year 2010, back from the Nether-reaches of space and time, Mr-A has returned from the void to Newgrounds once again for the first time since 2006! What lies in store for our honorable hero? Wait and see...

33, Male